With the OEM camber kit comprisong of genuine & OEM VAG parts you can have a more agressive look and drastically improved handling.
This is the perfect factory solution for those eager track goers and stance addicts.
What's in the kit & what are the benefits?
Lower control arms:
Sourced from Audi's 3rd generation TT (MQB chassis) these will bolt directly into your VW MK7 or 7.5 Golf.
- Save an estiamted 2.5kg (6+ kg unsprung) per corner over your standard LCA's thanks to the Audi TT's being made of aluminium instead of steel.
- The Audi TT MK3 benefits not only from lighter LCA's but stiffer bushes which come pre-pressed into the LCA, allowing for a tighter and grippier feel when launching and cornering.
Sourced again from Audi, but this time the 2nd generation TT (PQ chassis)
- You will gain up to 2.5 degrees of negative camber adjustment thanks to the knuckles non-fixed positioning (Video explaining camber in the photo gallery)
All in all a far better solution to aftermarket control arms, camber plates and ball joints which are well-known to suffer from fitment issues and general function failure.Included:
- L & R Pair 2x Genuine Audi lower control arms
- L & R Pair 2x OEM ball joints (Lemforder, TRW, or Audi depending on availability)
It is reccomended when replacing your control arms that you also replace the outer subframe bolts (pictured in the diagram #8, found in the photo gallery) which holds the arm in.
These bolts (1x left & 1x right) can be easily sourced from any local VW parts dealer for a few dollars. Please be sure to provide your VIN as bolt sizes differ across the VW MK7 & 7.5 Golf range.
Or, consider further improving your cars front end rigidity and handling with an 034 Motorsports front subframe collar locking kit:
*NOTE - ONE WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THE OTHER. THIS KIT IS DESIGNED AS A KIT GIVEN THAT THESE PARTS INDUVIDUALLY WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY VW MK7 OR 7.5 LOWER CONTROL ARMS OR BALL JOINTS*