034 Motorsport - Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar - Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7/MK8 - 034-402-1008.
To be fitted to MQB/MQB EVO front wheel drive vehicles such Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7/MK8 and Audi A3 8V FWD. Can also fit other MQB/MQB EVO FWD platforms from Skoda, Audi TT etc
* please note all 034 motorsport sway bars are made from solid steel. Do not choose your sway bar on thickness alone.
034 Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Mk7 Volkswagen Golf/GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWD! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 25.4mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2015 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi A3 FWD & Volkswagen Golf/GTI vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3 FWD & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2015 - 2020 Audi A3 FWD (8V - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3 FWD (8Y - MQB EVO)
- 2013 - 2020 Volkswagen Golf/GTI (Mk7 - MQB) with Independent Rear Suspension
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen GTI (Mk8 - MQB EVO) with Independent Rear Suspension
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 153% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 174% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar