034 Motorsport - Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar - Volkswagen Golf MK7R & Audi 8V S3/TT/TTS - 034-402-1006.
For MQB platform cars with AWD/Haldex/Quattro.
* please note all 034 motorsport sway bars are made from solid steel. Do not choose your sway bar on thickness alone.
034 Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the MK7 Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro & MK3 Audi TT/TTS!
The 034 Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 22.2mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2016 Audi S3 Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MK7 Audi TT/TTS Quattro & MK7 Volkswagen Golf R vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034 Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 22.2mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII TT/TTS Quattro, & Volkswagen Golf R (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2013 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Audi S3 (8Y MQB)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2013 - 2021 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2021 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (Mk8 - MQB Evo)
- 2013 - Present Volkswagen Alltrack
- 2016 - Present Volkswagen Tiguan MQB
- 2013-2020 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 1.8T Gen3 (MkVII/MkVII.5)
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 37% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 52% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar