*Cooling data graphs in photo gallery*
Performance Racing Solutions "HIGH DENSITY" Intercooler Upgrade - VW MK7 & 7.5 Golf GTI & R.
Developed, tried, tested and proven in Australian climate conditions with an average of below 30 degrees (celsius) intake air temperatures after numerous WOT pulls. A 15-20+ degree (celsius) difference compared to stock.
All thanks to a larger surface area, high-density core resulting in a significant increase of air volume. Furthermore increased cooling properties and capacity are thanks to aluminium end tanks with "dual pass" flow diverters, enlarged 70mm inlets, outlets and silicone hoses.Features:
- 17-litre charge air volume capacity
- Competition spec core
- Aluminium end tanks
- Anti Corrosion protective Coating with thermal heat dissipating character
- Factory style fitment properties
- Cast aluminium construction
- Up to 25kw gains when ECU tuned
- 640mm x 410mm x 65mm (17,060cm³) vs. OEM Intercooler (8,980cm³)
- Silicone pipes
- Installation hardware